Friday, April 8, 2011

Week 1 EOC:Great Customer Service

                The best customer experience I have ever had was at Fresh & Easy.  As soon As I walked in they asked me if I needed anything.  If I needed help finding something there was always someone to find.  They always had smiles on their faces and were never rude to you.  Part of why it was so nice was because the employees only came to you when you asked for them.  They didn’t come up to you every five seconds and asked if you needed any help.  It was nice to be in a store that had people that gave you your space. 

                After I went to Fresh & Easy for the first time I kept going back.  I didn’t always go to that same one.  I did it because I wanted to know if the employees at all the other stores were the same as the employees at the store I went to.  I was right! I was treated the same way no matter what Fresh & Easy I went to.  One of the best parts was that they had self cheek out….that worked.  It never messed up on you like it does at Wal-Mart, Vons, Smiths, and Albertsons. 

                I can’t express enough how great their customer service was.  It was like walking into the arms of an angle.  I wanted to work their because of how nice the environment was.  Everyone was just super friendly and very calm.  They all acted like they really wanted to be there and nothing could change their minds.  The way they talked was just enough to keep you coming back for more. In short if you ever get a chance you really should go to Fresh & Easy.  If you don’t love it you will at least really like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment